Sunday 29 April 2018

Winner March challenge #79

 Welcome back - I am so sorry I am late announcing the winners of March Challenge #79. So without further delay - the winner  as picked by Random.com
Congratulation  Bee Cardi

You have won three images from the Etsy store. 
Send us an email - alldressedupstamps@gmail.com and let us know which images you would like so we can get them sent to you. 

The entries this month were all stunning and the DT has chosen these as the Top 3-

Please grab your button from the side bar to display proudly on your own Blogs.

Well done and thank you to everyone that entered.
 We will be back on the 7th with some new image inspiration and don't forget we have our current challenge running. Just click on the link to the left. 
The Dressy Team x

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card in the top 3 am over the moon! Congratulations to the winner and other top 3 ladies. Fabulous inspiration ladies!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    Linda had kindly messaged me to let me know that I won the challenge this month.
    Well done to the Top 3 they're all stunning.
    Xxxx
    Hugs Kelly (Bee-cardi)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to all!
    beautiful cards !

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hi

    This is Kelly (Bee-cardi) I have won the March challenge.
    I have emailed to let you know the 3 images that I'd like are:

    Mermaid kisses
    Feeling spoilt
    Just married

    I'm so pleased, thank you so much for the gifts.

    Do I get a badge to display on my blog at all please?
    I'm very new to all this so don't know how to put it on if I do get one, I'm sure I'll work it out!

    Many thanks
    Kelly 😃


    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete